Essentially have booleans that I want to deal with as checkboxes, rather than making end-users select “true” or “false” (or “Yes” or “No” if I set up that constraint) in a dropdown. Is this possible? Was thinking I could store the checkbox value in a variable and then use that variable as a default value for an action… If not, are there any other options I could do so they don’t need to do the dropdown selection?
If you were planning to display just the action type form, you could configure radio buttons (not checkboxes) within it directly. For the Constraints of the property on the action type, make sure you have set that to multiple choice with the options for true and false defined. Then switch to Display section and you will get the option to change from dropdown to radio buttons.
If you still want to use checkboxes instead of radio buttons, then you follow a similar flow but change the parameter type to string instead. However, you would need to have a foundry function to handle the appropriate ontology writeback for the actual boolean property.
