Data Engineer Associate Certification Exam Guide

Hello Palantir Community,

I’m preparing to take the Palantir Data Engineer Associate Certification and would really appreciate guidance from developers and data engineers who have already passed the exam.

I have hands-on experience building data pipelines in Palantir Foundry, and I’m now committing dedicated time to strengthen my knowledge and prepare for the certification.

I have two questions for the community:

  1. Does Palantir offer any learning events, certification challenges, learning festivals, or similar programs where participants can prepare together and potentially receive an exam voucher or discount?

  2. Is there a specific Palantir training course or learning path that you would recommend for preparing for the Data Engineer Associate exam with confidence?

If you have already passed the certification, I would especially appreciate hearing about the courses, documentation, labs, or preparation strategy that helped you most.

Thank you in advance for sharing your experience and guidance!

#Palantir #PalantirFoundry #DataEngineering #PalantirCertification #Foundry #DataEngineer