Frozen Speedrun AIP Workflow Deployment

I just started learning to use Foundry and am getting stuck at the Deploy step of Transforming the Data. Every time I deploy, even after I have deleted and rebuild the entire pipeline from scratch, my deployment gets stuck. I have tried it both with the data outputs grouped and ungrouped by changing settings in the Use LLM node. Has anyone encountered this before or have an idea of a workaround? I can’t find anything similar on any of the tutorials or youtube videos.

.

Hi,

When you say deployment gets stuck do you mean that it just shows as in progress perpetually or do you get a failed build + an error?

If its the latter, would you be able to share the error you are getting.

Alex

It shows progress perpetually. I have yet for it to actually fail a build, but I have been stopping the deployment around 10-15 minutes each time, except once where the build was successful, but when I went to create the Chunk Object, none of the properties were showing up. The very first build attempt I did I let run for nearly 40 minutes. Below is for a deploy attempt I am actively running, if it is helpful. Appreciate the help!

Do you have access to the Foundry application called AI-FDE? If so, what does it say if you copy and paste the URL for the build into AI-FDE and ask it why the build is still running after 40+ minutes?

Thanks for the additional info! It looks like you are doing text extraction from a PDF as a part of this workflow? Roughly, what are the sizes of your Pipeline inputs?